Tote Handbags Purse School Library Bennigiry Bookcase Top Women's Satchel Large Bags Bookshelf Shoulder Handle Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Bag Bags Fashion Tote Handbag Bag Shopping Bag Women's Shoulder Handbag Clutches Gray Bag Bag Women's Women Bag Women Handbags Bags Shoulder Leather Shoulder qSZXw
Large Handbags Purse Top Bennigiry Bags Satchel Tote Women's Bookshelf Bookcase Library Handle Shoulder School Large Handbags Purse Handle Tote Bennigiry Women's School Bags Shoulder Top Library Satchel Bookcase Bookshelf The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Tote Women's Large Satchel Handbags Handle Top Library Bennigiry Bookcase School Purse Bags Shoulder Bookshelf HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Red White Puma Evopower Black Evopower Bag Puma Puma qWwqn7gTU
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Top Purse Tote Bennigiry Shoulder Women's Handbags Bags Handle Large School Library Bookcase Satchel Bookshelf Large Bookshelf Bags School Bookcase Top Women's Purse Library Handle Handbags Bennigiry Tote Satchel Shoulder Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
School Library Bookcase Bags Bookshelf Purse Handle Handbags Top Women's Shoulder Satchel Tote Bennigiry Large Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Bookshelf Women's Bookcase Satchel School Large Top Handbags Shoulder Handle Bags Library Bennigiry Purse Tote Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Tote Shoulder Satchel Purse Library Bookshelf Women's Bags Handle School Bookcase Bennigiry Top Large Handbags New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.