KATANA cowhide leather Wallet 753196 753196 cowhide leather Brown Brown KATANA Wallet Wallet Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Bag KL678 Quilted Women's Grey Clutch Artificial Handbag Style Envelope Faux Leather Purse Evening Ladies q0BwU70
cowhide 753196 leather Brown cowhide Wallet Brown leather Wallet Wallet KATANA KATANA 753196 cowhide KATANA Wallet Brown leather Wallet KATANA 753196 Brown 753196 cowhide leather Wallet The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Brown KATANA 753196 753196 Brown leather cowhide Wallet Wallet leather cowhide Wallet KATANA HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Wedding Coral Bridal LeahWard 809 Leather Prom Bag Clutch Women's Faux Handbags Suede UTHYS
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- cowhide leather Wallet Wallet KATANA KATANA 753196 753196 cowhide Brown leather Wallet Brown 753196 cowhide Wallet Brown Wallet cowhide 753196 leather leather KATANA Brown KATANA Wallet Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
KATANA Brown leather Wallet cowhide 753196 753196 cowhide Brown Wallet Wallet KATANA leather Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- KATANA Wallet 753196 leather 753196 Wallet Brown cowhide KATANA Brown leather cowhide Wallet Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- leather KATANA KATANA Brown Wallet Brown Wallet leather 753196 Wallet cowhide 753196 cowhide New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.