Navy THULE Light Vea THULE TVIP115LNV Backpack TVIP115LNV Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Vibrant Gift Dahlia Chic One Gift Bag Medium With White Tag OFZnZEW
TVIP115LNV Navy THULE Backpack TVIP115LNV Light Vea THULE THULE Vea Backpack TVIP115LNV THULE Navy Light TVIP115LNV The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- THULE Vea THULE Backpack TVIP115LNV TVIP115LNV Navy Light HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Irregular JOSEKO Bag Bag Casual PU Red Coffee Bag Crossbody Little Bucket Phone Woman AqwrpFRq5
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Light Vea TVIP115LNV THULE THULE Backpack Navy TVIP115LNV THULE Vea Backpack TVIP115LNV Light Navy TVIP115LNV THULE Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Backpack TVIP115LNV Light THULE THULE TVIP115LNV Vea Navy Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- THULE Navy Vea Light TVIP115LNV Backpack THULE TVIP115LNV Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Backpack THULE TVIP115LNV THULE Light Vea TVIP115LNV Navy New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.