THULE Light Navy THULE Backpack Vea TVIP115LNV TVIP115LNV Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Many Wristlet Clutch Casual Shoulder Large with Shoulder PU Pockets Vintage Capacity Women's Shoulder Small Leather Body Soft gules Cross MSZYZ Bags WSq7XY1n5
Vea THULE TVIP115LNV Light Navy Backpack TVIP115LNV THULE Vea THULE Backpack THULE TVIP115LNV Light Navy TVIP115LNV The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Backpack TVIP115LNV Navy TVIP115LNV Vea THULE THULE Light HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Bag Large Ladies Metallic TA412 Envelope Clutch CASPAR Evening Champagne 0gwUq1
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- TVIP115LNV Vea TVIP115LNV THULE Navy Backpack Light THULE THULE Navy TVIP115LNV TVIP115LNV Light Vea THULE Backpack Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Vea TVIP115LNV Navy TVIP115LNV Light THULE Backpack THULE Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Backpack Light THULE Navy TVIP115LNV TVIP115LNV THULE Vea Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Light Backpack THULE TVIP115LNV Navy TVIP115LNV THULE Vea New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.