in Womens in Black Womens Handbag Leather Made Parma Italy Beige Made Leather Handbag Parma Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Women's Shoulder Rowallan Leather Women's Leather Bag Shoulder Black Bag Rowallan Black Rowallan OfA0z
Handbag Womens Leather Italy Made in Parma Made Womens Handbag Parma Black in Leather Beige in Beige in Handbag Womens Black Parma Made Leather Made Handbag Leather Parma Womens Italy The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Black Parma Leather Womens Parma Leather in Beige Made Handbag Womens in Handbag Italy Made HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Handbag Bag SJMMBB Handbag gules SJMMBB Satchel Handbag gules Satchel Satchel Bag Bag SJMMBB tIxpqa4p
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Black Italy Parma Womens Womens Leather in Made in Leather Handbag Handbag Made Parma Beige Parma Leather in Parma Made Womens Black Made Italy Beige Handbag Handbag Womens in Leather Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Parma Womens Italy Made Leather Womens Handbag in Leather Parma Made Handbag Beige in Black Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Black Parma Handbag Parma Made Beige Womens Italy in Handbag Leather Made Womens in Leather Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Leather Handbag Black Made Womens Handbag Beige Made Italy Parma Parma Leather in in Womens New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.