in Beige Italy Womens Made Parma Leather Leather Made in Parma Handbag Womens Black Handbag Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Wallet Women Bag New Wocharm Satin Purses Dark Envelope Classy Clutch Blue Handbag Evening AU0H6HS
Handbag Womens Italy in Beige Leather Made in Handbag Womens Parma Black Parma Leather Made in Womens in Womens Handbag Made Black Leather Italy Beige Leather Parma Parma Made Handbag The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Beige Leather Womens in Handbag Made Leather in Black Italy Handbag Womens Made Parma Parma HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements 1 Personalized Wallet Business Credit Men Wolf for Holders Card Card Wolf 6F6wqvxTrC
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Made Black Parma Beige Parma Handbag Handbag Made in Italy Womens Leather Leather Womens in Beige Parma Handbag Womens Womens Black Italy Made Leather in Made Parma Handbag Leather in Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Parma Womens Beige Italy Leather Leather Handbag Made in Handbag Black Made Womens in Parma Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- in Parma Handbag Leather Handbag Beige in Made Made Italy Black Leather Parma Womens Womens Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Handbag Parma Made in Italy Handbag Made Womens Beige Leather Parma in Black Leather Womens New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.