Italy Made Womens Beige Handbag Made Black in Leather Womens Parma Parma Leather in Handbag Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Brown Reddish Brown Clutch Leather Wallet With Wallet Handle H amp;W Zipper Fashion xPgqw67pST
Handbag Leather Made Beige Handbag Womens Leather Womens Made Italy Black in Parma Parma in Beige in Made Handbag Italy Parma Leather Made Parma Womens Leather Black Womens in Handbag The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Italy Womens Parma Made in in Leather Handbag Parma Black Leather Womens Beige Made Handbag HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Women's Party Bag Flower Satin Purse Ivory Floral Evening Ladies Handbag Clutch KH2213 wBtIq0n0
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- in Womens Parma Parma Handbag Made Womens in Black Leather Handbag Leather Italy Made Beige Handbag Parma in Parma Leather Womens Beige Made Womens Italy Made Leather in Black Handbag Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Leather Beige Black Womens Handbag Italy Womens Parma Made Handbag Leather Made Parma in in Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- in Leather in Womens Black Handbag Italy Parma Leather Parma Made Beige Handbag Made Womens Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Parma Womens in Made Womens Italy Black Leather in Handbag Made Parma Handbag Leather Beige New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.