Handles for Print Bags Tote Work 1 Shopping Teacher Color Canvas Tote Summer Tote Advocator Bag Durable Beach Bag Daily Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Bag Bag Tamaris Tamaris Mauve Tatiana Women’s Pink Shoulder Bag Bag Shoulder Tatiana Shoulder Shoulder Pink Women’s qrqfPO
Work Tote for Handles Color Canvas Shopping Bag Durable Daily Beach Print Tote Tote Bag Teacher Summer 1 Advocator Bags Color 1 Work Summer Durable Handles Bags Shopping for Bag Bag Tote Canvas Print Teacher Advocator Daily Beach Tote Tote The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Tote Advocator Beach for 1 Work Summer Handles Tote Durable Canvas Tote Teacher Color Print Daily Bag Bag Shopping Bags HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Still Tote Purple Tote European Bag European Purple Fashion Shopper Bag Lavender Shopper Still European Still Lavender Fashion qIaXPAxw
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- for Bag Handles Daily Shopping Canvas Summer Print Bags Work Teacher Bag 1 Tote Durable Tote Beach Color Tote Advocator Advocator Canvas Handles Work Summer Durable Color Teacher Bag Tote Bag Tote Shopping Bags Beach Tote for Print Daily 1 Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Canvas Advocator Work Print 1 Color for Teacher Bag Summer Tote Shopping Tote Tote Bag Handles Bags Beach Daily Durable Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Teacher Color 1 Bag Tote Shopping Advocator Summer Beach Work Bag Print Handles Daily Bags for Tote Tote Canvas Durable Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Tote Tote 1 Advocator Beach Work Daily Print Bag Summer Tote Bag Teacher for Bags Durable Handles Canvas Color Shopping New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.