Bag Clutch Pleated Shoulder Bag Handbag Classic Clutch Purse Women Evening GSHGA Envelope Purple Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Tablet Mobile Case T Trim Black Style Bag Messenger for Yellow Elec amp; Slate G w1q4p
Clutch Shoulder Pleated Bag Evening Purple Purse GSHGA Envelope Women Handbag Bag Classic Clutch Clutch Purse Envelope Pleated Bag Shoulder GSHGA Bag Classic Handbag Evening Women Purple Clutch The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Clutch Handbag GSHGA Pleated Evening Bag Clutch Women Purple Classic Envelope Shoulder Bag Purse HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Friendly Beige Shoulder Tote Shopping Eco Handbag Print Heart Shopper Bag Folk Beach Fp1qwEP
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Shoulder GSHGA Women Handbag Evening Bag Purple Purse Bag Envelope Clutch Clutch Classic Pleated Bag Purse Purple Shoulder GSHGA Pleated Bag Classic Clutch Handbag Clutch Women Evening Envelope Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Clutch Clutch Bag Purse Evening GSHGA Women Envelope Bag Purple Classic Pleated Handbag Shoulder Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Evening Purple Classic Handbag Shoulder Pleated Women Bag Purse Envelope Clutch Bag Clutch GSHGA Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Purse Purple Classic Envelope Shoulder Clutch Handbag Pleated Bag Evening GSHGA Bag Women Clutch New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.