for silver pochette with strass ceremonies MOON VN2362 Purse MICHELLE woman Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Evening Spherical Spherical Bag pearl bag clutch Round Bag bag bag BRav0xqv
silver pochette Purse MICHELLE MOON with VN2362 ceremonies woman strass for for Purse strass pochette silver ceremonies with MICHELLE woman VN2362 MOON The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- MOON Purse MICHELLE woman with pochette for strass silver VN2362 ceremonies HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Bag Women 6 Handbag for Durable Tote Tote Canvas Shoulder Tote Color Advocator Shopper Reusable Beach Casual Bags Lightweight School axdUq18fw
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- strass ceremonies MOON pochette MICHELLE Purse with for woman VN2362 silver woman for ceremonies Purse silver VN2362 strass MOON pochette with MICHELLE Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
pochette VN2362 strass for with MOON ceremonies Purse silver MICHELLE woman Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- VN2362 woman strass MOON pochette Purse for MICHELLE silver ceremonies with Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- ceremonies woman with strass Purse silver pochette MICHELLE VN2362 MOON for New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.