Bag GSHGA Women Purple Clutch Handbag Envelope Purse Pleated Evening Classic Clutch Bag Shoulder Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
nbsp;Girls nbsp;Bag Kids Alpaca nbsp;School Llama ZZKKO nbsp;Book nbsp;Toddler Boys Cute nbsp;Backpack Exotic nbsp;for TZw47
Evening Women Handbag GSHGA Bag Clutch Pleated Shoulder Envelope Purse Bag Classic Purple Clutch Classic Envelope Clutch Bag Women Shoulder Handbag GSHGA Purse Bag Purple Clutch Evening Pleated The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- GSHGA Shoulder Purple Clutch Envelope Purse Handbag Women Clutch Pleated Bag Evening Bag Classic HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Backpack Canvas Men Women Portable Tote Black Drawstring Bags Travel Rucksack Color Solid Bag Girls xxpXTqf
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Purple Clutch Pleated Bag Purse Evening Clutch Classic Shoulder Handbag GSHGA Women Envelope Bag Evening Bag Envelope Bag Clutch Clutch Classic Purple Shoulder Pleated Purse GSHGA Handbag Women Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Purple Handbag Bag Clutch GSHGA Women Classic Pleated Clutch Envelope Purse Shoulder Evening Bag Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Classic Evening Clutch GSHGA Shoulder Purse Purple Clutch Bag Handbag Pleated Women Envelope Bag Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Clutch GSHGA Bag Purple Purse Envelope Shoulder Clutch Classic Bag Women Handbag Pleated Evening New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.