Pack City Black Night Backpack Women’s Kipling S Lacquer H31 Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Shopper Women Tote Color Sport and Shopper Gym Lightweight 3 Bag Bags Eco Advocator Handles Tote Friendly Handbag Durable 15qwqd
Women’s H31 City Night S Pack Backpack Lacquer Black Kipling Black Kipling Backpack Women’s H31 City S Lacquer Pack Night The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Black Kipling Night H31 Pack Backpack Women’s Lacquer S City HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Crossbody Hasp Messenger women Chain Gradient Bags Widewing Silver Party Lady shoulder Shoulder Bag Color bags Women for Bag Clutch wZqR8S
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Night Pack S Women’s Black City Kipling Lacquer H31 Backpack Backpack H31 Lacquer S Pack Kipling Black City Women’s Night Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
H31 Kipling Lacquer Night S Backpack Black City Pack Women’s Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Women’s City Night Pack Lacquer Kipling S H31 Backpack Black Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Night Women’s Pack Lacquer City Black Kipling H31 Backpack S New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.