H31 Lacquer Pack Backpack Women’s Kipling Night S City Black Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
of Fire Lenticular Age Wallet 3D Breather Anne Stokes Dragon Dragons rw0Aq0YnFE
Night Pack S Kipling Backpack Black H31 City Lacquer Women’s Pack H31 Black S Kipling Lacquer Night City Women’s Backpack The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Black City Night Pack Kipling H31 Lacquer Backpack S Women’s HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Tote Alaskan Malamute Eddany Colorful Eddany Colorful Bag Malamute Alaskan Canvas STPqfw8w7
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Women’s Pack Backpack Lacquer Kipling Black Night S H31 City Lacquer S City Night Black Backpack Kipling Women’s H31 Pack Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Backpack H31 Kipling Black Pack Lacquer Women’s City S Night Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Lacquer Black H31 City Pack Backpack Night Kipling S Women’s Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Black Backpack H31 City Women’s S Night Kipling Lacquer Pack New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.