Lacquer Kipling Backpack Pack City Night Women’s H31 S Black Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Battleship Money Box Silver Sterling James Set Cufflinks Clip Bond 5X747wxqT
S Black Pack City Backpack Night Women’s H31 Kipling Lacquer Women’s Pack H31 Black City S Lacquer Night Kipling Backpack The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Women’s Backpack S Night H31 Black City Pack Lacquer Kipling HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Bag JUZHIJIA Banquet Across Drill With Single Black Pearl The Bag Small 16×13cm A Shoulder Chain A Bag UqrEqwt
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Kipling City Night Pack H31 Lacquer Backpack Black Women’s S Kipling Lacquer S H31 Night City Women’s Pack Backpack Black Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Lacquer City Pack Night Backpack Kipling H31 Women’s Black S Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- City Lacquer Kipling Black Backpack Night Women’s H31 S Pack Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- H31 Pack Women’s Kipling Night Black Lacquer City S Backpack New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.