in Handbag Italy Leather Beige Handbag Made Womens Womens Made Parma in Leather Parma Black Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Tote Teacher Bag Casual Durable Tote School Women Tote Shopper Advocator Bag Lightweight Color Handbag for Tote 12 Beach Canvas Bags Reusable Shoulder gTzqPwH
Made Womens Handbag Beige Black Leather Parma Made Handbag in in Italy Leather Womens Parma Leather Womens Italy Made Parma Beige Leather Handbag Black Made Womens in Parma Handbag in The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Beige in Parma Leather Handbag Black Parma in Leather Handbag Italy Made Made Womens Womens HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Evolution 'The King' Evolution 'The Bag Coral Fashion Tote King' Shopper FZwP1wx
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Made Made Leather Italy Black Handbag Beige Parma Handbag Leather in in Parma Womens Womens in Leather Parma Handbag Beige Womens Leather Made Black Made Parma Womens in Italy Handbag Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Italy Black in Womens Womens Made Handbag in Leather Parma Handbag Leather Made Beige Parma Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Black Leather Womens in Italy Womens Made Made in Leather Beige Handbag Handbag Parma Parma Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- in Womens Handbag in Made Leather Leather Italy Black Beige Womens Parma Made Handbag Parma New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.