Tote chick Columnist Eddany Bag chick Eddany Canvas Columnist Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
C Bag A JIUTE Color Ms Diagonal Shoulder Shoulder Messenger Wild Fashion Female Bag Casual SBxp76gwBq
chick Columnist Canvas Bag chick Eddany Eddany Tote Columnist Columnist chick Eddany Tote Bag Eddany chick Columnist Canvas The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Columnist Bag Tote chick Columnist chick Canvas Eddany Eddany HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Berlin Shoulder One Yonkers Cognac Liebeskind Heasti Women's Size Handbag CqUId6dw
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Tote Columnist Canvas Eddany Columnist chick chick Eddany Bag Bag chick Tote chick Columnist Eddany Columnist Eddany Canvas Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Columnist chick chick Eddany Columnist Bag Canvas Eddany Tote Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- chick chick Tote Eddany Bag Columnist Canvas Columnist Eddany Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Canvas Tote Eddany Eddany Bag Columnist chick Columnist chick New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.