S Backpack Women’s City Black Pack H31 Night Kipling Lacquer Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Black Shopping Lady Travel New aged Shoulder PU Bag 2018 Bag Messenger Middle Bag Leather qO1ZZ8
Black H31 Night Pack Kipling City Women’s Lacquer Backpack S Kipling City H31 Women’s Black Night Backpack S Lacquer Pack The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Black Women’s Lacquer S City Pack Night Backpack H31 Kipling HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Mineral Operator Canvas Eddany Processing Tote Bag Mineral chick Eddany WrFEOYInE
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- S Pack Black Lacquer Backpack H31 City Women’s Kipling Night City Women’s Lacquer H31 Backpack Black Pack Kipling Night S Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
S H31 Women’s Black City Backpack Lacquer Night Pack Kipling Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Night Pack Lacquer Women’s Kipling H31 Black S Backpack City Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Pack Night Lacquer H31 S Women’s Backpack Black Kipling City New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.