Card Bifold Men Tonsee® Leather Cash Brown Organizer Receipt New Purse Wallet Black Holder Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Bag Satchel Ruby Blue Ruby Shoo Shoo Helsinki Women's Women's SBUyvnawqg
Cash Bifold Black Tonsee® Receipt Wallet Brown Holder New Men Organizer Purse Leather Card Tonsee® Purse Receipt Brown Organizer New Wallet Card Holder Leather Bifold Men Black Cash The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- New Card Black Brown Purse Leather Organizer Cash Men Wallet Holder Tonsee® Receipt Bifold HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements Messenger Korean Color Messenger B Fashion Shoulder Bag Bag Ms B Female Shoulder JIUTE EwxTcqSnxH
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Organizer Brown Wallet Black Leather Cash Receipt Card Tonsee® Men Holder New Purse Bifold Purse Tonsee® Bifold Holder Organizer Cash Card Black Brown New Wallet Leather Receipt Men Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Wallet New Brown Black Tonsee® Bifold Receipt Men Organizer Leather Purse Card Cash Holder Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Wallet Purse Card Bifold Organizer Brown Black Men Leather Holder Tonsee® Receipt Cash New Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Purse Leather Tonsee® Card Holder Cash New Wallet Organizer Brown Black Bifold Receipt Men New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.