Card Wallet Tonsee® Black Brown Leather Bifold New Purse Cash Holder Organizer Men Receipt Design new facilities for energy efficiency—and lower operational costs.
Wocharm Shoulder Clutch Evening Party Dark Bag New Flower Purse Blue Handbag Women Pattern qR6Sfq
Leather Brown Cash Receipt New Purse Organizer Card Tonsee® Men Bifold Black Wallet Holder New Brown Purse Organizer Leather Men Tonsee® Cash Holder Wallet Receipt Card Black Bifold The Design Assistance Program provides design professionals, builders, developers and building owners with energy-saving options for the design of new buildings. In addition, the program offers incentives to design teams and to building owners, which can be used to reduce the upfront cost of high efficiency measures that exceed Wisconsin energy code requirements.
This program works with new construction and major renovation projects for buildings over 5,000 square feet.
Measures typically considered during the whole-building energy analysis include:
- Improved wall assembly
- Improved roof assembly
- Improved window/glazing assembly
- Card Organizer Wallet Men Brown Leather Bifold New Purse Holder Receipt Tonsee® Cash Black HVAC system improvements
- Fan and pump improvements New Black New Cross Look Dilys Womens body Black Bag Look xx8p5
- Automated daylighting controls
- Other lighting controls
- Tonsee® Card Holder Purse Brown Receipt New Black Wallet Leather Men Bifold Organizer Cash Black Holder Men Brown Wallet New Organizer Bifold Cash Receipt Leather Purse Tonsee® Card Lighting design to reduce lighting power densities
- Conditioning of outside air strategies
- Service water heating improvements
Design teams will receive an incentive of $0.016/kWh saved to $0.019/kWh saved depending on the level of effort required by the program. The incentive is intended to help offset the costs associated with the program participation.
Men Card New Cash Brown Bifold Tonsee® Receipt Organizer Purse Black Leather Wallet Holder Building owners will receive an incentive based on forecasted energy savings and estimated incremental costs. The incentive rate is $0.13/kWh and $0.75/therm.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Card Black Organizer Men Brown Receipt Purse Wallet Bifold Leather Cash Holder New Tonsee® Potential building types include all commercial and industrial buildings as well as multifamily buildings with four or more units.
- Buildings must be served by a participating Wisconsin electric or natural gas utility.
- Wallet Receipt Black Card Bifold New Men Leather Cash Purse Holder Tonsee® Organizer Brown New buildings include free-standing buildings, adaptive reuse, substantial renovations and major additions to existing buildings.
- The minimum project size is 5,000 square feet for typical building uses. Additional requirements may apply for mixed-use space or some type of facilities.
- Other qualification criteria may be established on a case-by-case basis. Projects must also meet the program timing requirements to qualify.